Tapasa Workshop

Tapasa Workshop (Zoom) on 7th May 2021

with Cindy Tupou from Senior Teacher


If I was to summarise the key things I took away from this Professional Development what would they be and why?
A culturally responsive practice is important (See Tapasa PLG notes)
The importance of making space and providing our learners with opportunities to share their identities and culture
Don't have to be the expert and never assume- thinking about other language weeks, we should be celebrating them as well. What can I do in my role to support the celebration of language and culture in our school?

How has this professional development challenged my thinking?
This PLG hasn't challenged my thinking, rather affirming that I am doing is in alignment with Tapasa, that it is well and truly living and breathing in my practice. What I need to do is familiarise myself more with this document so that I am aware of the turu in my practice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAPASA

What's the challenge? What's my challenge?

Welcome to ... Keeping up with Mrs Faalili 2022