Keeping my students engaged during our google meets.

Keeping my students engaged during our google meets! 
A simple recipe with ingredients that we have around the house. Choc-bix slice. This was integrated with LCS (Learn, Create, Share) and Writing. Thinking ahead and when we head back into school, this links perfectly with our fractions that we've been learning about -EXCITING!

I didn't want anyone to miss out so we spent time planning and preparing for it, figuring out what we had at home and what we needed. I didn't want parents stressing out, so with gloves on and a face mask strapped behind my ears, I headed out to deliver the goods.

This is another authentic learning experience, planned for, prepared for and SO MUCH FUN! Check out these smiles! This gives my learners another experience to write about. Some whanau were involved and it was great to see them become more and more independent.


Comments

  1. This was a fantastic initiative, Poto! Well done! There is so much value in this activity: measuring, estimating, listening, working cooperatively, the KC's ....! This was inspiring - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TAPASA

What's the challenge? What's my challenge?

Welcome to ... Keeping up with Mrs Faalili 2022