Blogpost #8 - Inquiry Question and theory of action/chain of events

Inquiry question and theory of action/chain of events 

My inquiry for this year is 'What changes can I make in my practice to ensure that my learners deepen their understandings of key concepts and ideas in Writing?' Unpacking this has allowed me the time to think critically about what my students are able to do and also their gaps.

Over the course of this year and the ever changing changes in the world, my inquiry has taken a slight change in its focus, however, still relevant to Writing. The focus this time round is around integrated planning and how planning rich authentic learning experiences can encourage students to produce rich pieces of writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the challenge? What's my challenge?

TAPASA

Welcome to ... Keeping up with Mrs Faalili 2022